A Compliment is also Words of Encouragement

Sometimes, we as Radio Show Host wonder if our message is getting out to the public and if someone is actually listening. Well, this afternoon, I received a very nice e-mail from a listener of my Radio Show. This is what the e-mail said:

Hello, Ms. Bennett,
I listen to your podcast and heard about the offer on the votive candles. Let me express my appreciation for your efforts in educating both the small business owner and just the causal listener. Your advice applies to both. if I can obtain a sample of your votive candles, could you please send them to:

(personal information removed)

I have downloaded all of your Podcasts from the Zune Marketplace and listen to you as often as I can. keep your head up! Keep Going! Thanks!
Curtis.

P.S. I also listened to your interview of Alexander Davis and tried to go to his website to obtain a sample but could not get the link to work. if you could respond with that link I would appreciate it very much. Thanks!

Curtis Scroggins
(personal information removed)
(personal information removed)

After reading this e-mail I had to immediately respond to the sender. He really warmed my heart. This is my response to him:

Hello Mr. Scroggins,

Thank you so much for contacting me. I am really flattered that you have listened to my podcast shows and have taken the liberty to download all of the shows. That really warms my heart. At least someone is listening. :)

As for the site for Mr. Davis, here is the link: http://www.xowii.myvoffice.com/diongdavis. In order to receive your free sample from Mr. Davis, you will have to give him a call: (personal information removed), let him know that you are calling about the free sample that was mentioned on my show and specify which one you would want.

I will get a votive sample out to you as early as tomorrow.

Again, thank you so much for tuning into my shows. I'm glad you are enjoying them. I would love to put your e-mail to me on my blog, minus your address, if you don't mind?

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding the blog.

Warm Regards,

Jeane' Bennett

At this point I was grinning from ear to ear, especially when I read his respond, which was:

Ms. Bennett,
Adding my comments to your blog is fine. you are correct, at least one person is listening but I will also be recommending your Podcast to my friends and associates for whom it is appropriate. Keep up the good work! Thanks!
Curtis.

Curtis Scroggins
(personal information removed)
(personal information removed)

The ending:


Hi Mr. Scroggins,

You're so welcome. Thank you for the support, I appreciate it.

Regards,

Jeane' Bennett

Now, to receive an e-mail like that can make for a perfect day.

This is a carry over from the wonderful e-mail that I received yesterday...

Good Morning Curtis,

I have spoken with Mr. Davis regarding you wanting to obtain a sample of his product. He as aske me to give you his e-mail address to contact him directly' it is (personal information removed). Let him know that I gave you his e-mail address and the you are contacting him about the product sample that was mentioned on my show.

Again, thank you,

Jeane' Bennett


Ms. Bennett,
Wow! Thank you for going above and beyond in your effort to satisfy my request. I really appreciate it! I will send a request to Mr. Davis immediately. This is why I am glad I listen to your show, I believe nothing happens by chance. Please continue to perform your service. The world needs, appreciates and rewards people like you. Thanks!
Curtis.

Curtis Scroggins
(personal information removed)
(personal information removed)

Hello Curtis,

You're so welcome. It's all about customer service.

Have a great day,

Jeane' Bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Entrepreneur

Keep A Blog

Podcast Your Books