Welcome to Your Future Success

Welcome to Your Future Success
"Every man is the archetect of his own fortune." (Click on the picture to find out)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Excitement

I received the cutest text message this morning from a fellow friend regarding one of the shows of At Home Biz Radio. Here goes:

Friend: Good Morning I can't get through at 646-929-0711...I continue to receive the following recording: a Your show is scheduled to start in 23 hours 54 minutes please call back within 15 minutes of scheduled show time.

donjearomance(Me): I know you won't get through until I'm on the air which will be tomorrow morning

Friend: Duh, really? I jumped the day? How stupid of me...I thought it was this morning

donjearomance(Me): Lol

Friend: Then the recording was right but it still say 11:00 on that page and on the home page.

donjearomance(Me): love the excitement. I'm gonna blog this. Its 10 am

Friend: Yes, I was ready to listen to your show. Catch ya' later sweetie.

donjearomance(Me): Bye

Now, I wouldn't call my friend stupid, I would just say my friend was excited to listen to my show. That made me smile and warmed my heart. What a way to start off my Sunday? GREAT!

Until Next Time,

Jeane' E. Bennett

http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/jeane

No comments: