Most people set goals - which they never achieve.
Why? What is the difference between people who set goals and reach them, and the people who set goals and never come close?
I see a few differences:
1. You've got to have a really big dream, one that totally captures your imagination, that truly inspires you.
2. Choose a model, someone who has done what you want to do. Study every aspect of that person, their skills, their resources, and what they have achieved, so you understand what it takes.
3. Write down every detail of that dream, no matter how trivial it may seem. The more detail you can picture in your mind, the closer you get to your dream becoming reality.
4. Spend time each day picturing your exact dream. After you have built your dream picture, it doesn't take but 3-5 minutes a day to focus completely on it. That action will drive you to your dream's achievement.
5. Focus every action in your day on making some part of your dream a reality.
6. Wherever fear or doubt enter the picture, step right into them. Do whatever it is you fear, over and over, so it no longer looms as a stop on your dream.
7. Never ever ever quit.
I have personally found these steps to be very effective.
Until Next Time,
Jeané Elliott Bennett