Those in MLM Businesses can either appreciate this or identify with this when Cold Calling Prospects.
* By the numbers
*How many calls should be made per day?
*How many closes should be made per week?
* Cold calling basics
*Get the person's attention
*Use their name
*Don't use gimmicks
* Identify yourself and your company or your business
*Who you are
*What your company does
* Give the reason for your call
*Set an appontment and an appropriate time
*Paint a picture
* Make a qualifying/questioning statement
*Turn prospects on, not off
*Demonstrate you have their interests in mind
* Set the appointment
*Make your request diret, brief and specific
* Timing your calls
*Determining the best time to call customers
* Getting in connected with the right person
*Identifying decisin makers v. "gatekeepers"
* Know when to quit (calling the same prospect)
* Six specific steps telephone tips for cold calling
*Use a mirror
*Use a timer
*Keep a record of your calls
* Turning around objections & rejections
*Four most common responses
*"No thanks, I'm happy with what I have"
*"I'm not interested"
*"I'm too busy"
*"Send me some literature"
* Don't forget to listen!
* Don't fight the first response...there isusually more to the story
* Leaving messages that get results
*Referencing a company name
*Referencing an individual's name
*The tag-team approach
*Know when to quit
* Avoid "telephone tag"
These are tips to keep in mind. Don't run a prospect off and make them feel as though they don't want to do business with you. Make them feel important.
Until Next Time,
Jeane' Elliott Bennett