The 10 Wealth for Life Principles

1. I will live within my means.
2. I will maximize my income potential through education and training.
3. I will effectively manage my budget, credit, debt, and tax obligations.
4. I will save a least 10 percent of my income.
5. I will use homeownership as a foundation for building wealth.
6. I will devise an investment plan for my retirement needs and children's education.
7. I will ensure that my entire family adheres to sensible money management principles.
8. I will support the creation and growth of minority-owned businesses.
9. I will guarantee my wealth is passed on to future generations through proper insurance and estate planning.
10. I will strengthen my community through philanthropy.

These principles compliments of Black Enterprise Magazine.

Until Next Time,

Jeane' Elliott Bennett
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep A Blog

An Entrepreneur

Podcast Your Books