Update to Keeping a Calendar

New Calendar

As the new year approaches upon us, I hope you have remembered to purchase a new 2010calendar for keeping yourself organized.

Once again, I will be using a wall calendar, a plan ahead desk calendar, my e-mail calendars, and yes, my the calendar reminders in my blackberry.

My calendar for the outgoing year December 2009 is already full and I'm already working into January 2010. Life starts to get busy for us all. And I myself, dislike last minute anythings. I'm going to stick to this motto for the coming year, "If it's not already in my calendar, I will not be doing or participating in it." Nothing personal but, I will be managing my time very closely in the upcoming year. I hope you will be as well.

If you need some help with managing your time, here is a website that may be of help to you....
http://corporatetrainingmaterials.com/time_management/index.asp

Remember this...
The more business a man has to do, the more he is able to accomplish, for he learns to economize his time.
Sir Matthew Hale

Until Next Time...

Jeane' Elliott Bennett
http://www.TheRomanceofCandles.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Entrepreneur

Keep A Blog

Podcast Your Books